Friday, August 26, 2005

Here's to You Mr. Malt Shop bar of awesomeness!

FYI, the Malt Shop in Tenleytown is awesome. Everytime I go there I think, Man, this bar is awesome. Pretty awesome, huh?

Here are the reasons why the Malt Shop is awesome:



maltshop4pitcher
If you look on the far left you will see pitchers of beer. Pitchers! The Malt Shop sells cheap pitchers of the best beer ever: Yuengling!!!

The other night I went up to order a pitcher of Yuengling but the bartender said they didn't have any. I told him this was completely unacceptable. He agreed, looked at the keg of Budweiser that was (thankfully!) almost kicked, turned to me and said, give me 45 seconds. He then switched out the kegs and gave me my beloved pitcher of Yuengling!

I love you Mr. Malt Shop bar of awesomeness!

maltshop1
Crappy pictures hung in crooked frames that are mostly cracked! Photos circa early 1990's of random sporting teams! And while we're at it, the bar is adorned with Redskins, Nats and Capitals paraphenalia! w00t! And of course, Justin. *sniff* We were out for Justin's last outing for the DC Summer 2005 Nights of Awesome. We will miss you Justin!

And we love you Mr. Malt Shop bar of awesomeness!

maltshop2dart
DART FIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maltshop3budash
Ash trays! Budweiser in bottles! Plastic cups! PEANUTS IN SHELLS THAT END UP ON THE FLOOR!!!

You never find this stuff in LA.

Here's to you Mr. Malt Shop bar of awesomeness! Here's to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Hit Counters