Monday, August 22, 2005

Lame is the New Cool

I am wayyyy excited about pub quiz tomorrow night.

The Suburban Underachievers might have to get their name back. I think it's time to get the Urban Achievers back up and running.

Therefore, Laura and I invited our dads to join the team to fill Ann's spot (or try), and answer those tough, older-person questions.

We are also bringing along Chloey (Captain of the Thursday Night Out in Adams Morgan crew) who, like Laura and I, plans to take the GREs this fall. We shall meet at 6pm, eat dinner, drink beer and study for the GREs at the bar. We are way cool.

In the meantime we are thinking of a team uniform.

Team uniforms for pub quizzes in Bethesda, MD are simply the best idea of all time.



Actually, that's a lie. Team uniforms for my fake baseball team are better. I sent Laura on a design mission. Sadly the jerseys (the real ones, thank you, no BS for us) were $70 a pop. Therefore I couldn't roll with my homies in our Team Baller jerseys to the 9:30 club on my birthday. Team Baller will have to wait for another outing or perhaps a phatty pay check. Bling!



Team Urban Achievers, however, is back in action.



Hey, I studied. I watched Jeopardy. And lame, ladies and gentlemen, is the new cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wicketywack said...

One request: Don't pee in the alley behind my apartment when you walk back to the Metro on your way home late at night.

Gracias.

11:39 PM  
Blogger AllDeTime said...

don't worry. i tend to just go for cabs or the option of walking all the way to bethesda.

2:04 AM  
Blogger AllDeTime said...

Hey L dawg,
I think you should know that I neither peed nor puked in any alley last night, but I did pass out in a chair in someone's front "yard" in AM a little before 2am. Is that OK?

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Hit Counters