Friday, August 26, 2005

Blogging: What is it good for?

I discovered new blogs today (The DC Male's Perspective and Up All Night Jane) and have come up with the following conclusions:

#1. I need to write more about my sex life because I just wasted an hour of my life reading about the sex life of a complete stranger. And it wasn't even that interesting. Not like mine is interesting at all. My entire sex life is all about constantly getting to the line and then some bullshit occurs and you're like, dude, wtf? But I guess it's kinda funny. Or that's the only way you can look at it, I guess, without going insane(!!!!!jldfihjlsdkjhflsdkji).
#2. I think everyone has a blog. Imagine you're in a bar (for some of us this is really easy to imagine) and you start talking to someone then all of a sudden you're like, "Oh shit, I know you, you're AllDeTime from waybeyondsunset"
#3. Blogs: they kill the mystery.
#4. Blogs: the new reality TV.
#5. I wonder if I stopped blogging if I might have time for a real job. But that's no fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Hit Counters