Monday, August 01, 2005

Photojournalism

One cool thing that happens in life is that as you get older, your friends' younger siblings also get older. It's an amazing phoenomenon, I know.

Most of my friends' younger siblings are now 21. It's kinda weird. You can meet up with them at bars instead of tip toeing around the house, afraid to wake them when they were 9 and you were doing dumb stuff.

Take for example, Justin.

This is Justin (who might kill me for this, but that's my job):

Justin *

Justin and I were at a bar with his older sister (my friend), and some of Justin's friends. We were drinking beer and eating peanuts. We drank a lot of beer. Justin discovers I'm single (he is not) and tries to hit on me. Laura catches this on film:

JA1

This is what happens when Justin realizes he's being gross (even though I love him):

JA2

Yay!!!!! Forgiven!!!!!!

Oh, kids these days...



*Photos courtesy of L.G. Petrillo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Hit Counters