Sunday, July 31, 2005

Another One!

ATTENTION!

I would like to welcome Alexandra to the Club of Writers Alli Likes to Hate On!

Alexandra is a fellow blogger who's theme mirrors mine.

As of 12:54am on 8/1 Alexandra joins Curtis Sittenfeld and Jessica Grose as a full-fledged member of the Club of Writers I Like To Hate On.

Only thing is... Curtis wrote a whole book and more and Jessica was published in the Sunday NY Times and more... neither of which I've done. (which is why I hate them... because they beat me to the punch! aha!)

Alexandra, however, blogs.

And it's really not interesting. Check it out.

P.S. "David's" comment on her blog is my favorite of the bunch:

I can not believe that something as incredibly dull and inane as your NY blog is actually being featured through MSN or any other browser for that matter. WIth all of the issues facing society as a whole we are expected to read about your trip to the Museum of Natural History where you "saw one of those planetarium movies."???Yes, I did have a look at your diary because I was certain that there had to be more there than meets the eye. It was actually less. Hurry home.
Published By david - July 31 9:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Hit Counters